Fire Service Solutions
For Today’s Public Safety Needs, We Know Wireless Inside and Out
We deliver communication solutions that allow fire departments to focus on their mission, making technology second nature. Our solutions deliver real-time information into the hands of users allowing for better decisions and better outcomes on scene.
Interoperability between different state, local and federal agencies becomes a reality –a vital capability during emergency situations.
More and more states are making the move to statewide networks as they come to realize that their existing networks are not only antiquated but, also less than effective in serving the needs of their officers and the public. Problems include:
- Lack of interoperability
- Channel congestion
- Aging equipment
- Limited functionality
Today’s sophisticated technology now makes it possible for state agencies to overcome these challenges. With a statewide network it is possible for users to talk to each other from virtually anywhere within the state. By sharing a common backbone or infrastructure, government agencies, school districts and, if desired, the private sector can all operate securely, effectively and cost efficiently on the same network. This concept of sharing enables many agencies and organizations to do more than they could do if they operated independently.
Benefits of Developing a Statewide Network:
- Safety officials can complete their missions with increased efficiency due to faster and more accurate access to vital information.
- Interoperability between different state, local and federal agencies becomes a reality –a vital capability during disaster situations.
- Shared infrastructure cuts down on costs of required facilities and equipment.
- The public can receive more public safety services in record time as shared infrastructure allows direct interoperability between agencies.
- Rapid user access is even more reliable on trunked networks due to the efficient use of spectrum.